Following the ancient tradition of Guru-Shishya Paramapra (Master-disciple lineage) our Teacher Training Courses are aimed at imparting of yogic knowledge from the master to the disciple with zero or negligible loss in transition. We take great pride in our teaching techniques which have been preserved through centuries, though age old they have proven to make great teachers out of the students that come to our school from around the world. We have integrated these techniques with modern day technology to make them more understandable and accessible to masses.
World Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
100 HRS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
200 HRS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
300 HRS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Why Choose Us!!
- Indigenous and authentic School of Yoga
- Guided, governed and maintained by Traditional and Authentic Yogis of India, the students are ensured to be taught the original and comprehensive Yoga in both aspects theory and practical.
- Affiliated with the World Yoga Alliance
- AYS provides the certificates from World Yoga Alliance, to the students of worldwide, enable and authorize them to teach in any part of the world.
- Training by highly qualified Teachers, versed in Theoretical and Philosophical aspects
- Yoga goes beyond Asanas or Poses it is about the union of the mind, body and soul. With good knowledge of yogic literature our teachers provide guidance for holistic growth of our students
- Opportunity to experience Indian Culture & Tradition (Residential/Offline)
- AYS, for their students, organizes the trips to some specific places of India, where the students see, come to know and experience Indian cultures and traditions, which help them deepen their knowledge about India, its rich and diversified culture and traditions.